15/08/2017

Another Day Poetry: Bunde



My place is there where others were forgotten.
The empty one, abounded, and preferably rotten.
So then I could hear my choking thoughts
And probably my full-time busy evil heart notes.
The faceless place, with amputated tentacles and dreams, 
So I could lean upon those virgin fields, and lean, and lean.
And feel...how I...
Surround my egocentric nature with a grass and soil
And do not worry, that there’s something I could spoil,
Surround myself with people that have lost their heat,
When you asleep you cannot see, you only feel it.
So feel...the heart...
Of all those corners that they’re cleaning every day,
Will be the one that I will take to lay,
My head, and I’ll be spitting out stones,
That has been stuck between my life-time moans.
Meow...meow...followed by coughing.
The coffee, coffins, and delightful confetti,
It's all I ever wanted and it's all for me,
For free, at first presentably enveloped presents,
Ah, what a place, it's filled with dynasties of peasants.
And golden pheasants drinking morning dew,
Out of my mind they're coming through,
Right to the streets in ghostly shades
They creep into the arms of blank and sinful maids.
Then soothing them...that place won't fade.
My place will not disturb me from my thought,
It will forgive, it will support,
The way I want, the way I always will,
Until...until I fall down still,
Enjoying plastic bags and songs, that very special day of mine
Before the day breaks get in time.
Profoundly flatten, with those little flats,
It doesn't take much space to make a nest for rats.
And people watching stars at night,
Oh place, will you be mine?
I will take all and will give more than ever,
I'll speak out loud and you will make the weather,
And I will whisper to your chest confessions about dearth
In other places on the earth.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! This was truly something, After all of that, to have it all end with "In other places on the earth."

    ReplyDelete